[App_rpt-users] New web Portal

Nate Hardman nhardman1428 at gmail.com
Tue May 7 16:44:33 UTC 2019

select <portal>  <node settings>   select which node you wish to edit by
clicking the green node number.  The node edit window appears.  To the
right hand side you will see a series of drop down menus.  The drop down
menu next to (Select the server for this node. ) is where to select which
server you want that node assigned to.  Scroll to the bottom of the window
and click <submit>

--

Nathan Hardman
nhardman1428 at gmail.com