[App_rpt-users] tp link wifi routr

David Waters dwaters5 at yahoo.com
Fri May 24 00:26:23 UTC 2019

HiI recently switched to a different intetnet provider. The modem I am using only has one ethernet output. My tp link wifi is using that port.I tryed plugging my node into the hub built into the wifi router but it will not work that way. It wont connect to internet.My olf internet system had a ethernet hub built into the cable modem. the node would work that way. The new way going through the tp link routerI and not even use putty to access the node to make adjustments. The ip address from the tp link that was assigned to my node was 174.59.131.140i also use an app called zoiper on my phone it will not register withis this ip address, i am stumped and my node is down until i can figure how to connect to internet,any help woulg be appreciated.  ptherwise the node is just junk to me.