[App_rpt-users] Connection Failed

Shannon Mossman shan at shandar.us
Thu May 30 19:19:04 UTC 2019

I run Allstar/Echolink on Rasberry Pi, Current version - RPi2-3 Asterisk
1.4.23-pre.hamvoip-V1.5.3-54-app_rpt-0.327-04/28/2019.

I am unable to connect to any Allstar node outside of my own 48948/

48949/49465.  I'm not sure when the problem started since, I generally only
connect to myself via Supermon on DV-Switch (IAXRPT).  I have connected to
nodes in the last month or so.  so it is fairly recent.

It has been working fine, I didn't change anything other than running an
update today (ain't broke..) which did not correct the problem..  I checked
everything I can think of.  Router ports forwarded (I did get a new router a
couple of months ago).  Since I can connect to my own nodes, but none
outside, I suspected that, but all seems in order.

Echolink is on the same server and works fine..