[App_rpt-users] Odd Error

Brian G gravesb at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 12:02:38 UTC 2019

I've had this issue before. Check your 5v power supply. The Pi can get the
voltage and current it needs to run, but if the 5v rail for the USB ports
drops below a certain threshold, the USB audio interface craps out.

Using a supply that gives 5.3 volts or so (at 3a or more) instead of 5.0
seems to make the issue disappear.

Hope that helps.