[App_rpt-users] AllStarLink Email List in Moving

Tim Sawyer tisawyer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 00:10:44 UTC 2019

If you use the same email address on community.allstarlink.org that you
used on this Mailman list, all your old posts from this list will show
under your account on community... the entire Mailman archives have been
imported. Otherwise your posts are still there with but an email that's not
your current. Not a big deal. You could signup again with your other email
if it's important to you. I *might* be able to disable the new one you
signed up with. Let me know.

The other advantage of using your Mailman email is you immediately get some
privileges that otherwise take a short time to achieve. You just have to
stick around a short while before you can post. Again, not a big deal
because the privileges escalate pretty fast. The escalation is nothing more
than a spam prevention technique.

Either way it maters not so much.