[App_rpt-users] VPN to forward ports

Marty martye at usham.org
Thu Apr 9 13:09:25 UTC 2020

So far what info I have found out and does not surprise me. The Hotspot
does have these options to change firewall settings requires a Business
Account and a Static IP for Firewall to function as it should. Don’t ask
on how much! Also looking into changing the APN if anyone has any info
on this. Unless this is a feeble attempt too! Thanks, 73, Marty 28523

Message: 1