[App_rpt-users] Network wide outage and Security Alert

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Wed Dec 30 02:40:25 UTC 2020

On 12/29/20 9:26 PM, Eric Fort wrote:
> Is this really a network wide outage or simply the transition spoken of by the board announcement slightly earlier today?

No idea, as of now, the entire system is broken.  I've asked the
developers/admins wtf is going on and they are as confused as I am why there's
an outage.

There is still no communication between the board of directors (who don't
really understand the technologies involved in ASL) and the dev team.

I'll post an update once I know wtf is going on and how to fix it.
--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice
http://bryanfields.net