[App_rpt-users] How to Fix your node

Lu V luvencl8 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 11:25:56 UTC 2020

Will the old name eventually get resolved?  I have a dozen nodes to update and some I can’t even get to unless I physically go to the site due to unforeseen firewall issues. I can wait but need to know if it is imparrative to make this change or not?
Thanks

PS curious, why the domain name change to begin with?

Lu Vencl
KA4EPS