[App_rpt-users] Status of PTTlink?

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Wed Aug 25 12:34:15 UTC 2021

On 8/24/21 3:23 AM, PeteM via App_rpt-users wrote:
> I was wondering what the current status is of PTTlink?
>
> Are there any plans to rejoin Allstarlink?

PTTlink is a current part of AllStarLink, Inc, it is the development version
and new tech area.  The AllStarLink Board has formally codified this in the
bylaws which were adopted on 14 Feb, 2021.

You may read the notice and history/bylaws here:
https://wiki.pttlink.org/wiki/ASLCorporate:The_Organization_-_AllStarLink_Inc.

Unfortunately the AllStarLink, Inc. former directors have refused to step
aside after being removed by the members and have taken steps to transfer
assets from the corporation after their removal.  This action is a felony
under Florida law.  One being the domain names which were moved from our
registrar to the personal account of one of the former board members.  There
is a process in place to regain control over the allstarlink.org domain and
put  the network is under the control of the members and directors.

As of now AllStarLink, Inc. controls allstarlink.co and pttlink.org.  We
encourage people to use these for registration until AllstarLink is able to
compel the former board members to cease their actions against the organization.

As more becomes public the board intends to share what we can with the members
and community.

73s
--
Bryan Fields