[App_rpt-users] Reminder: PTTLink Registration

Dan Srebnick k2ie at k2ie.net
Wed Feb 3 22:05:48 UTC 2021

To play devil’s advocate here…so none of you who don’t plan to register care if someone else is assigned your node number on the PTTLink network?

Costs you nothing but a minute of your time to either register the node or send an email.  So it might be a good idea even if you don’t think you’ll be using it.  You might change your mind at some point.  And at least you can avoid the confusion of someone else using your node number on a different network should that ever occur.

73