[App_rpt-users] Reminder: PTTLink Registration

Pierre Martel petem001 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 14:21:43 UTC 2021

I'll ask another question, why start a new network at all when allstarlink
is working as good, if not better than what the hardware/software at
pttlink was doing?

Seems to me that keeping the old ASL infrastructure in place is just as
useful as keeping an almost dead horse in a stable beside a young horse,
top bread,  but having both feeding out of the same source of grain/water
that is in limited supply.

Pierre
VE2PF