[App_rpt-users] hOW do i switch to pttlink???

Dan Srebnick k2ie at k2ie.net
Tue Feb 9 14:34:10 UTC 2021

To my (limited) knowledge, the two networks will not connect...but, a
single node can connect to both networks at the same time if it
registers to both networks.

So, you can have a conversation among stations on both networks.

In order to make this work, a "network area code" would have to be
implemented on any node desiring to perform multiple connections.  This
isn't so different from the Pi-Star overlays where all TGIF talkgroups
are prefixed with 40 and padded to 7 digits.