[App_rpt-users] Setting up a radioless node

Aaron Groover w3ntt.repeater at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 19:30:37 UTC 2021

If I may ask Eric can you share your build? Id like to build one for the car down the road

--

Thank You,

Aaron Groover
W3NTT.Repeater at gmail.com
www.KC3PMB.club
(610) 379-6148

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

**This message has been composed on a mobile application. Please excuse any grammatical errors**