[App_rpt-users] Announcement: Statement regarding the changes to AllStarLink

PeteM petem002 at protonmail.com
Sun Feb 28 16:33:53 UTC 2021

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Sunday, February 28, 2021 12:47 AM, Dan Tana <tanad3247 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am tired of all the misinformation coming from: Stacy Olivas, KG7QIN - Bryan Fields, W9CR, Jeremy Lincicome, W0JRL. The board didn't break DNS. No one needs to change the configuration to switch to PTTlink. Stop with the lies. There is no mention of anything you are claiming on the Allstarlink web page or on Community.allstarlink.org.
> You have provided no documentation to support your claim. You all need to take a reality pill and get a life. No wonder the board got rid of all of you. Frankly, even Hamvoip stopped complaining about the registration server going down once the board implemented the new registration server. You are a butch of big babies. I can't believe you stole the Github account and the IP address of Jim Dixon.
>
> Wait, I just elected myself King of the app_rpt mailing list. I held a meeting with myself. Yah, yah, that is the ticket. I am the new Governor of California. I mean the president of the United States. Yah, that is the ticket.

Hello kettle this is pot.

You are oddly specific in your claims. I agree with WatsonJones above that you are using a fake account. It is too much of a shame that we see more of the drama before.

May I ask what your relation to allstarlink is? While I too am wondering about this announcement I wonder exactly who you are? You have too much of a overly keen interest in specifics like github and IP addresses. As you are demanding proof for the claim about I will do the same to you and demand proof of your claims regarding github and "IP address of Jim Dixon".