[App_rpt-users] Announcement: Statement regarding the changes to AllStarLink

Dan Tana tanad3247 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 21:05:16 UTC 2021

PTTlink -  Stacy Olivas, KG7QIN - Bryan Fields, W9CR  - Jeremy Lincicome,
W0JRL.   In my opinion, you three are a bunch of wackos, ignorant, and
delusional.    Commenting on the handle I made when I joined this list is a
complete Red Herring trying to distract people from the real issues I
pointed out in my posts.   Which, by the way,  you still have failed to
answer.  You are just like a child trying to cause drama to get attention.
 I thought it finally calmed down on this list.    When there isn't drama,
you create it.  You took it too far this time with your unsupported claims
that you are now the board of allstarlink and somehow entitled to take it
over.  Get a wife, a husband, a boyfriend, a girlfriend, a cat, a dog, or a
life outside of this.

Concerning my comments about Github and the IP addresses, I am simply
commenting on your delusion manifesto.
http://lists.pttlink.org/pipermail/pttlink/2021-January/000007.html
I am not going to comment on all the other incorrect information on there.
Steve Zingman set up the Github account for Allstarlink Inc.    He was the
person who created Allstarlink Inc.  You had no right to change the email
address from developers at allstarlink.org  no matter how you felt it was
being handled. If you didn't like how it was being handled, you were free
to stop using it.   No wonder they asked you to stop volunteering.  You are
a charity's nightmare. You could have forked it.  Gee, I don't like the way
you take care of your car.  You don't get enough oil changes.  Therefore,
in order to protect the car, I am going to take it away from you.  I don't
like the way you are taking care of your garden so I am just going to take
your house.   If you don't like the way an organization is being run, then
you should stop volunteering.  You don't get to claim ownership and steal
things.  Didn't you learn that in kindergarten or from your mommy or daddy?

I am not going to get into all your incorrect information about your IP
address story.     Nevertheless, once again, those IP addresses are not
yours to protect for Allstarlink Inc or ARIN.  Call it as it is - you took
them for your personal use by the PTTlink web page you set up.    You
simply stole them.  It is no different than I can't take your car because I
don't like the way you are treating it.

By the way, are you ever going to tell us the story of how you obtained
pttlink.org that was originally registered to Jim Dixon?   Did you violate
your fiduciary responsibility or were you just once again taking something
to protect it just like you did with the Github and IP addresses.