[App_rpt-users] Phone portal is and has been working.

Steve Zingman szingman at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 13:49:01 UTC 2021

Bryan,
I'm not involved in any of this. I'm pissed because Stacy took down the
AllStarLink github repository. If he puts that back and returns control
to AllStarLink, I will shut up. I have no dog in this fight. I don't
give a shit what you or the board does. I give a shit what you or Stacy
did to MY work on github.