[App_rpt-users] MY personal info stolen?

Pierre Martel petem001 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 21:47:15 UTC 2021

The owner of the data that forms the Allstarlink network can do as they
wish with that data. The people that helped with maintaining some server
have no rights on the network and its data.

As I see things, the Allstarlink network is working perfectly. The
transition from old server to new one has been flawless.

If the old admin group wants to create a new network, they can do it, and
the user will switch if they choose to. But taking the whole database to
create a new network is plainly wrong.