[App_rpt-users] MY personal info stolen?

Pierre Martel petem001 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 22:12:44 UTC 2021

I have great communication with allstarlink, thank you, and they did
nothing wrong in moving the database from a server to another. The people
that did wrong are the one that used the database that belong to
allstarlink. Those are the one that need to put there act together and act
properly. If they are butt hurt, I am fine with this. They can start a new
competing network as the technology/software is open source. But the user
database is not.