[App_rpt-users] MY personal info stolen?

Pierre Martel petem001 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 22:27:29 UTC 2021

I do have good reason to be in rage that my personal information is being
use by rogue people.
ASL will have to answer to the way they protected the data. But the way I
see this other did what they did before with this mailing list and rebooted
a backup on another name and used the data. They got away with that as the
personal info is pretty limited. But that time it is not just some public
posting od a mailing list. My personal info I have the right to give to who
I want.