[App_rpt-users] MY personal info stolen?

Fred Moses fred at moses.bz
Sat Jan 2 23:12:05 UTC 2021

I can’t as I am not on the admin team.   BUT you can’t use stats as a metric.  3/4’s of my nodes don’t post to stats but they are registered just fine.  Stats visibility is not a metric for nodes registered or not.

There used to be a website that showed reg counts and to which server.  That will only show what is now named pttlink of course since it was one of those servers.

--
Fredric Moses - W8FSM - WQOG498