[App_rpt-users] Toxicity

PeteM petem002 at protonmail.com
Mon Jan 4 23:52:37 UTC 2021

I figured you wouldn't answer my questions and instead try to pick a fight. Seems to be in your nature.

Too bad. Instead of actively trying and failing here, you should welcome the diversity and changes. Put it this way if they ban you they will have to tell you first and let you defend yourself. The fact that they haven't tells me they are your betters in this regard.