[App_rpt-users] Letter to the community

Pierre Martel petem001 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 13:02:57 UTC 2021

    Re-establishing facts is not trolling nor negative.

    It is when you persist and constantly post where others are.   You give
the appearance of toxicity and needing to be right.  And then there is the
general rudeness,      name calling etc.

Name calling? Ok It seems that I've been the one accused of being a troll.
Now if you think that when someone  is stating facts, that it is name
calling...
if I give the appearance of toxicity, maybe it is because facts are toxic
to alternate reality?

Andf I am mixing you for someone else, that is clearly not my fault, it is
simply because you are not man enough to show how you are. Now one or many
must be asking themself why not come forward and show yourself your true
identity? What do you have to lose? Why conceal your identity? Are you so
much afraid of possible consequences that you need to come with a mask in
front of us all?

I have nothing to hide, do you?

Pierre
VE2PF