[App_rpt-users] posting format

Pierre Martel petem001 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 21:51:54 UTC 2021

If like me you are using the web interface of google to answer a mailing
list, it will be top posting.

People were asking for top posting when in the old days , when messages
were displayed in text format on a program that had no windows and you had
to reload whole list of messages by title or by date to follow a
conversation. so top posting was not very fun for them And I can understand
this for sure..

Now are we still in that day and age?

IMHO anyone asking for such is just stirring the pot or searching for a
reason to get an argument. ( I know some will tell me they don't want my
opinion, ask me if I care ;-)  )

Pierre
VE2PF