[App_rpt-users] Announcement: Statement regarding the changes to AllStarLink

PeteM petem002 at protonmail.com
Mon Mar 1 06:53:10 UTC 2021

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Sunday, February 28, 2021 10:21 PM, Steve Jason <sj38200d at gmail.com> wrote:

> You mean someone committed fraud on the FCC? Just because you send a letter to the FCC saying you have authority to do something doesn't actually give you the authority to do it. If you notice, Stacy didn't post the original Bylaws. He only posted his new bylaws. Anyone can write up new bylaws. It would be like me creating new bylaws for Apple Inc and putting them on a web page. Just because I type up new bylaws doesn't mean I ever had the authority to change the original bylaws.
>
> I am still waiting to see the original bylaws they claim gave them authority to do this.

Fraud? Very interesting indeed. Do you have proof of such an act? Or is this merely conjecture on your part?

I do wonder though if you are just complaining to complain? Other than the statements published I see no ill intent from the PTTlink (now Allstarlink?) folks here. Quite to the contrary of what we have witnessed from everyone else including me. Some of the statements they have published have been very insightful. They give a peek into what can only be best described as a chaotic organisation on the brink of catastrophe.

Let me put it another way. What are you intentions here making potentially false accusations? I say potentially just due to what I have witnessed from this group tends to be well reasoned and mostly thought out.

I have found that asking questions in a constructive way goes much farther than spewing accusations and hyperbole. And yes I am well aware of my hypocrisy.