[App_rpt-users] Allstar VOTER board bare PCB's

Aaron Groover w3ntt.repeater at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 15:48:16 UTC 2021

I for one can vouch for this gentleman, these boards work flawlessly. Very well made.

--

Thank You,

Aaron Groover
W3NTT.Repeater at gmail.com
www.KC3PMB.club
(610) 379-6148

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

**This message has been composed on a mobile application. Please excuse any grammatical errors**