[FRC] Melbourne update

Pete Rimmel N8PR n8pr at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 11 23:25:24 EST 2016

PLEASE GUYS -- just like the National election, the Melbourne meeting is
orve and this is a moot point and no more discussion is needed.  Please stop
the bickering.

Lets all try to get along and get on with our lives.  If you have to argue,
please do it in private, not on this reflector.

Thank you, 73 and DX to you all.  ( and yes, you can work over 100 countries
on 2 meters from Florida, I did! )

PeteR  N8PR