[FRC] Florida Repeater Council Information

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Mon Oct 3 10:43:14 EDT 2016

On 10/3/16 7:36 AM, vern at highwayusa.com wrote:
> Calm down, no one hacked anything and this isn't spam, you
> are a member of the FRC mailing list and that is why you
> are getting these.

Please note, this is not officially sanctioned by the FRC.  I am a member of
the FRC and needed a way to reach other members of the FRC as the board has
ignored my members information request.

http://bryanfields.net/FRC-info/Reference%20%239.pdf

That request was made in May and returned as delivery refused by Secretary
Fletcher.  It was also posted to the board email list directly and
acknowledged as received by the president and other directors.  They have
ignored a legal document and short of suing there is not much I can do.

Earlier this month someone posted dump of the entire FRC database on reddit.
This had all your emails and repeater information in it.  I simply queried it
and created the list.

One of the cool things that came of this, is a reddit member made a google
earth file of the database.  It's very cool.

http://bryanfields.net/FRC-info/FRC-dbdump.kml

73's

--
Bryan Fields