[FRC] Updated Proxy Form/Membership

Bill Jordan wfjordan at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 3 11:55:19 EDT 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: FRC-Info [mailto:frc-info-bounces at lists.keekles.org] On Behalf Of Bryan Fields
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2016 11:20 AM
To: Florida Repeater Council Discussion <frc-info at lists.keekles.org>
Subject: [FRC] Updated Proxy Form/Membership

A member remade the proxy form to be a bit more legal looking in a docx and pdf format.

Please use either form and get them back to me ASAP if you wish to reform the FRC.

Word Format:
http://bryanfields.net/FRC-info/Proxy%20Form.docx

PDF:
http://bryanfields.net/FRC-info/Proxy%20Form.pdf

It's been brought to my attention the FRC membership website was taken off-line.  I can only suspect to keep people from becoming members or renewing.

Regardless, if you are not currently a member or there is doubt to your membership status, please send me a proxy anyways.  I will pay dues on your behalf at the meeting and we can settle up after the meeting.

73's
--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice