[FRC] Unsubscribe Option

MICHAEL WELLS wells8868 at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 3 19:00:18 EDT 2016

????????????????????

      From: "kg4ugk at kg4ugk.com" <kg4ugk at kg4ugk.com>
 To: frc-info at lists.keekles.org
 Sent: Monday, October 3, 2016 9:04 AM
 Subject: [FRC] Unsubscribe Option

I've seen a few people request their email address be removed from the "FRC" mailing list. I am NOT the owner/operator of this mailing list. Didn't even know it existed until receiving todays email thread. While we all may have different reactions to today's email thread. I do _personally_ believe in the future this list could be useful. I would suggest applying a filter to auto delete the current subject line if you are upset with the amount of emails it is generating. But with all that said: http://lists.keekles.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/frc-info Has an option to allow anyone to remove themselves from the list. Hope this helps some of you _out_ (pun intended) Shawn CampbellKG4UGK