[FRC] mail list

David Krauss nx4y at verizon.net
Mon Oct 3 21:06:59 EDT 2016

I know Bryan meant well.. maybe a bcc email to start would have worked better ! but what's done is done. I for one want to move on and find like-minded repeater owners that are looking for a more efficient process. I believe Bryan knows very well what's required to do repeater coordination and i don't think he's proposing to do it all himself. Rather , some people that are seriously interested in helping Florida repeaters.  Some of those people may well be already involved in the FRC. some not.

Dave
NX4Y

Sent from an iPhone 6