[FRC] Updated Proxy Form/Membership

mccrpt at tampabay.rr.com mccrpt at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Oct 4 11:11:54 EDT 2016

I think you will see the FRC meeting are ran much differently than you think.  It is not a place where members make motions and the group votes.  Members may make suggestions and the board votes.

I for one do not want typical Hams making technical decisions especially those that have not built repeaters.  Being a club member on a repeater board is a joke.

If you wish to get involved in FRC's working I'd suggest you run for your district director.  For me I'd stay with the one I have.  He has responded and taken care of my repeater business well.  I am in district 4 that does handle Tampa Bay.

73, ron, n9ee/r a know code Extra

Ron Wright, N9EE/R
BSEE
Micro Computer Concepts