[FRC] FYI... Florida Repeater Council Information

kg4ugk kg4ugk at kg4ugk.com
Tue Oct 4 22:24:49 EDT 2016

Seeing that no one opted in for this email list, FRC did not provide him with contact information, and in fact tried/attempted to keep our information private.
And the fact Bryan owns/hosts lists.keekles.org (the server responsible for this newly created list)
I suggest that you contact his registrar/hosting providers abuse system to form a complaint.
Enom.com:abuse at enom.com
Registrant Name: BRYAN FIELDS
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 501 80TH AVE
Registrant City: ST PETE BEACH
Registrant State/Province: FL
Registrant Postal Code: 33706
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.7274091194
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.5555555555
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: Registrar Abuse Contact: +1.4252982646 abuse at enom.com
And as many of us have spoken up about our past successful interactions and the fact Bryan decided to leave them out on this thread, I've decided to copy the 'accused' on this email.
He has clearly stated his request for our personal information was with held by the FRC, and that he proceeded to seek alternative means of acquiring our information in an effort to contact us.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Bob Dunkin <rldunkin at comcast.net> Date: 10/4/16  7:17 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: 'Florida Repeater Council Discussion' <frc-info at lists.keekles.org> Subject: Re: [FRC] FYI... Florida Repeater Council Information

unsubscribe