[FRC] Updated Proxy Form/Membership

mccrpt at tampabay.rr.com mccrpt at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Oct 4 23:02:18 EDT 2016

I'm so tired of this junk.  FRC has followed their bylaws, just repeater coordination is not a black and white issue.

The FRC tries to accommodate repeater builders as they can with technical issues.  Such as coordinating a repeater closer than the 85 mile separation when 2 repeaters are low and have low coverage and interference will not be a problem.  Also when repeaters are very high, like 1000 ft they go beyond the normal separation limits based on the technical issues.

Bryan needs to get a life and understand he know little.  No way I will give him my proxy vote.

73, ron, n9ee/r a know code Extra

Ron Wright, N9EE/R
BSEE
Micro Computer Concepts