[FRC] Double Emails

vernon ferris vhferris at comcast.net
Wed Oct 12 18:15:23 EDT 2016

I am too.  This is getting to be a problem.  I have a guy I  know who is a ham also and he sends out facebook shares like they are going out of style.  I am thinking of getting out of Linkedin and facebook as a security measure.  Got that tidbit from Kim Komando news letter.

It was a shock to hear from Larry that he sold his business and retired now I don’t have an electrician I trust.