[FSG-public] Update

Bryan Fields bryan at flscg.org
Wed Apr 20 00:43:44 EDT 2016

The 220 repeater had an issue today due to the computer clock being out of
sync with the GPS due to lack of NTP.

A reboot of the controller computer was required to clear this problem,
however we didn't have this enabled.  I stopped by the site and added the
ability to reboot the controller computer from any of the working repeaters.

While I was up there I took the 900 MHz pre-amp out of line and it seams to be
working once again.

Reminder about the meeting next weekend at my place, if you're getting these
mails, you're a member and welcome to come by for it.  Hit me up if you have
any questions :)

73's

--
Bryan Fields, W9CR