[FSG-public] P25 linking

Bryan Fields bryan at flscg.org
Fri Aug 19 17:58:24 EDT 2016

Another cool thing we've been working on is digital voice linking using a
project Dave NX4Y has put together.

I'd like to put it on the 900 system and possibility on the UHF repeater.
This works with most any P25 radio, and will link with other P25 repeaters or
even analog linking depending on how it's configured.

It's experimental (like most things we do), but it's pretty stable according
to Dave.

I'm going to get a node up at my house first, but the current repeater will
support this with analog having priority.  You'll need to PL squelch turned on
in your analog radio to not hear the digital "noise".

You can check out the details on the network site http://www.p25nx.net
and his code is on github https://github.com/p25nx/mono-multicast

I've never messed with C# though.  Kris?

73's and I'm trying to get out of DFW for the hamfest tomorrow!

--
Bryan Fields, W9CR
Florida Simulcast Group, Inc.