[FSG-public] BOARD VOTE NEEDED: St Pete Site Data equipment

Ray Baker vzn05ylg at verizon.net
Mon Dec 12 23:29:02 EST 2016

YES!

Ray Baker
vzn05ylg at verizon.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan Fields <bryan at flscg.org>
To: Florida Simulcast Group Public <FSG-public at lists.keekles.org>
Sent: Thu, Dec 8, 2016 3:12 pm
Subject: [FSG-public] BOARD VOTE NEEDED: St Pete Site Data equipment

I'm requesting a vote of the board (members can give their      opinion too, but only the board can vote) to support buying the      following based on donations from Ryan and myself to purchase the      equipment to build out the data side of the St Pete Site.

We expect shipping for everything to be under $200, and most of      the other needed accessories are on hand      (Cable/Rack/Router/etc.).  The 3 sector mount is needed to allow      us to keep a low profile on the St Pete site for the 3 sectors.

We're hoping to be able to get this up and going over the holiday      break.

3

Ubiquiti 5G-19-120              120 degree H/V sector

Flytech

AM-5G19-120

119

357

3

POE injector for router              board

Flytech

RBGPOE

7.4

22.2

3

Power supply for POE              injector

Flytech

18POW

9.95

29.85

3

MikroTik              RouterBOARD RB912UAG-5HPnD board only

flytech

RB912UAG-5HPnD

74

222

3

RF Elements SBX-S-CC-2SMA

flytech

SBX-S-CC-2SMA

25.65

76.95

6

Tycon Power Systems TP-ESP-1000-POE
              Network / Lighting Surge Protector 1Gb

flytech

22.57

135.42

3

 WaveGuard AM5G19

flytech

WG-AM2/5G-120

39

117

1

WaveGuard 3 sector mount

Flytech

UCM3T

149

149

3

WaveGuard sector shield

flytech

WG-AM2/AM5G19

91

273

2

RockShield shield for the              M3 radios

Flytech

RockShield

19

38