[FSG-public] Happy Holidays

Bryan Fields bryan at flscg.org
Sun Dec 25 12:51:22 EST 2016

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays here on the
list.

We're coming up on FSG's third year and just over a year of operation of the
main repeaters in Tampa.

FSG now has the best 220 repeater in Tampa Bay, the only 900 MHz repeater in
Tampa, and one of the best UHF repeaters in Tampa Bay.  We're active on
analog, dstar and P25, with DMR coming soon.

We have some very cool stuff planned for this upcoming year in new sites
coming online.  We're expanding HamWAN in Tampa Bay and South as well.

Hope everyone has a great holiday,
--
Bryan Fields, W9CR
Florida Simulcast Group, Inc.