[FSG-public] Frequency pairs

Joseph Perez jperez.netengineer at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 14:17:10 EST 2016

"At the site" meaning park tower? Never tried listening to them from there.
I pick them up great where I live in lutz.

They use it for personnel coordination. After school is over there is zero
chatter. School holidays, breaks, school closures: zero chatter. I listen
around the time school gets out to listen to the APs flip out over fights
at the bus ramp.

Lulzy shit, I don't miss high school one bit. ;)