[FSG-public] Dayton talk and repeater

Bryan Fields bryan at flscg.org
Fri Jun 3 00:18:23 EDT 2016

Ham radio now has the talk I gave at Dayton on youtube.  This is pretty quick
for them, last year took a few months to edit it.

https://youtu.be/IFcESjoWSP8?t=2520

We're still waiting on the BGP announcement to go live at the repeater site,
but we have the linking controller online.  Echolink is active and the nodes
are on the allstar link network.

Node #
40821  ; 224.280
41618  ; 443.525
42032  ; 927.050

Basically you can link them to any of the nodes on allstar network using
*3 node number to link and *1 node number to unlink them.

I did see asterisk crash the other day, I'm not certain what caused it, but I
suspect it was echolink.

Eventually we'll have allmon running and you can get into it via the web.  I
delinked the 900 repeater from the 220/440 and linked it over to 41170 which
is the 927_tech hub.  Feel free to move it back around if you want.

73's

--
Bryan Fields, W9CR
Florida Simulcast Group, Inc.