[FSG-public] Repeater update

Bryan Fields bryan at flscg.org
Sat Mar 5 19:01:07 EST 2016

So we did some more work today.

We have moved the UHF repeater to the 11 dBd gain antenna at the very top of
the bird cage.   The lower antenna is live with the business band repeater now.

The frequency is now 443.525 PL 146.2 and p25 NAC of 293, transmitting about
50W into the antenna.  I'm going to put in for a coordination on this frequency.

We got the 900 MHz repeater online on 927.050- DCS 546 and P25 NAC of 293.  We
may enable hearclear for analog mode.

As of now each repeater is using it's built in controller, we do plan to
migrate to asterisk based controllers in the future.

Still more to be done, but it's getting to be less and less on the floor and
more in the racks.  I'll post some pictures when I have the chance later.

BTW I hear James, KM4CEF is feeling better and I wish him a speedy recovery.

73's

--
Bryan Fields, W9CR
Florida Simulcast Group, Inc.