[FSG-public] 220 and asterisk controller is online

Bryan Fields bryan at flscg.org
Fri Mar 25 18:27:10 EDT 2016

I re-imaged the controller computer and installed it today.  The repeaters are
now using the linux computer running asterisk and app_rpt as a controller.

The P25 should work, but it's in-cabinet repeat only, meaning it will not go
through the analog controller.

The node numbers are as follows:
40821 - 224.280
41618 - 443.525
42032 - 927.050

For some reason there is no curtsey tone on the repeaters when audio is coming
in from a another one.  Once we have internet up there we'll be able to change
this remotely.
The standard allstar commands work to link/delink them
*1 <node> = disconnect
*2 <node> = listen to audio, no transmit back on that link
*3 <node> = full duplex link
*70 = link status
*71 = disconnect all links
*72 = Last Node to Key Up
*73 = full system status
*80 = Give ID
*81 = Give time of day

Right now they are all linked up.  Once we have the internet up there we can
link to other connected repeaters around the globe.

73's

--
Bryan Fields, W9CR
Florida Simulcast Group, Inc.