[FSG-public] Tampa HamWAN IPv6

Bryan Fields bryan at flscg.org
Sun Nov 6 00:32:11 EDT 2016

On 11/5/16 10:18 PM, Bryan Fields wrote:
> The local interface you should see is 2607:f3f0:2:1000::1  on the router if
> over the wireless.  I've not tested it but SLACC should work, and ideally
> DHCPv6 with PD should be going.

So we learned some stuff tonight, the Mikrotik routers don't support SLAAC as
a client!

But we have them going with DHCPv6 using the following command:

/ipv6 dhcp-client add interface=bridge-local  add-default-route=yes
use-peer-dns=yes request=address

Prefix delegation needs to be tested yet, but it looks like it should work.

73's
--
Bryan Fields, W9CR
Florida Simulcast Group, Inc.