[FSG-public] Melbourne Hamfest Oct 21-22

Bryan Fields bryan at flscg.org
Thu Oct 13 17:06:36 EDT 2016

The Melbourne hamfest http://pcars.org/hamfest/2016/index.htm
is on the 21 and 22nd (Friday and Saturday) of this month.

I'm going and will be at the  Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place for Friday night
if anyone want's to come out and join us.

As you may be aware of, the Florida Repeater Council meeting will be Saturday
afternoon.  I'm planing on being there and arguing for reform.  If you want to
become a member, please let me know and give me your proxy vote.  We need to
have real reform with amateur radio coordination in the state of Florida.

http://bryanfields.net/FRC-info/Proxy%20Form.pdf

73's
--
Bryan Fields, W9CR