[FSG-public] Got my house online

Ryan, KJ4SHL ryan at kj4shl.com
Tue Jan 3 10:02:30 EST 2017

Lu,

I have personally evaluated just about every wireless product MT has for our Tampa HamWAN project. The LHA is part of their newer line with firmware restrictions on band limits, which is the reason I stayed away from that product. After several months of evaluation and testing (and over 10 amazon orders) I found the best radio to be the DynaDish. I have a extra one I can loan you to test if you want. The DynaDish I found to be the best because you pull it out of the box and is pretty much ready to go (unlike the basebox and external antenna which requires assembly).

73,

Ryan, KJ4SHL

Sent from my iPhone