[FSG-public] Annual meeting Feb 25, 2017

Bryan Fields bryan at flscg.org
Tue Jan 10 15:06:05 EST 2017

On 1/9/17 6:22 PM, Bill Williams wrote:

> It makes no difference to me but just FYI the WCF Tech Conference is the same
> day.  http://arrlwcf.org/wcf-special-events/wcftechconference/

Darrell's not said anything to me about this yet, I didn't know they were
having it again this year.  The guys in Sarasota probably want to be aware of
it.

Lets hold off on the 25th now, I'll ping Darrell about it.

> We are ready to schedule a demo day at the Hillsborough County EOC.  Let me
> know when is good for you.

I don't have a spare client radio anymore, we need to order a few more.  I
think Ryan has one we can test with for the time being.

--
Bryan Fields, W9CR
Florida Simulcast Group, Inc.