[FSG-public] Hamwan Tampa testing, outage notice

Bryan Fields bryan at flscg.org
Sun Jun 10 22:02:29 EDT 2018

On 6/9/18 4:41 PM, Bryan Fields wrote:
> We're going to be doing some testing and optimizations of frequency use later
> today.  You will need to ensure your radio is online, as we may need to get
> into the clients to change some of the config.
>
> We expect to have a small outage (1-2 hours intermittently) sometime later
> tonight, but everything should be resolved by midnight.  If you see any issues
> tomorrow, please hit up the list.

The maintenance is concluded.  Please note the scan list on your radio will
need to be updated if you want to do any HamWAN in the next week.  I've
adjusted all clients which were on the air and connected to a base station.
If you have any questions, please hit me or our tech committee up.

73's
--
Bryan Fields, W9CR
Florida Simulcast Group, Inc.