[FSG-public] Tampa AC has been replaced

Byron Felts bfelts.messages at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 16:50:56 EST 2019

Thanks for the update on the A/C.  Was wondering how that ended up.

As far as temp monitoring, for a commercial/professional (paid) product,
this seems to be lowest-cost PoE capable (realize thats not requirement),
SNMP capable unit I find with decent reviews:

Room Alert 3E ($185 USD):
https://www.amazon.com/Room-Alert-RA3E-3E/dp/B00VXLUIYS

Alternatively, if one of us wants to build a Orange Pi Zero-powered version
of temperature monitor, it might cost a bit less, not sure about
effectiveness/reliability...

Plans here:
https://www.norwegiancreations.com/2017/06/do-it-yourself-snmp-temperature-monitoring-system/
Board general cost here (about $10 USD+ plus parts etc.):
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/group/H2/1553371_511831299.html

Byron