[FSG-public] Hamwan logging/monitoring/projects

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Wed Apr 10 21:20:32 EST 2019

Does anyone want to take over this important project?

We could benefit from setting up librenms and having some basic alerting on
things.  Graylog would be nice to get setup for logging (it's just syslog now)
and a grafana front end would be really cool.

I'd like to setup some ansiable provisioning of the client radios too, the
main hamwan guys have this working.

Would this be "fun" for anyone to setup?  I'd prefer to have someone who would
enjoy it do it if they have the time.  Open to other ideas too, but I've been
putting doing our own mongering off for some time.

73's

--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice