[FSG-public] [TARC] Re: Tampa Ac unit

Luis V. Romero lromero56 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jan 15 01:25:39 EST 2019

Can you use a temporary/portable unit?

I have a 10k BTU portable that I use at home in case of power outages.  It’s in my storage place on Waters.

If you can run the exhaust out of a window and have a floor drain for the condensate, I can lend it to you guys till you get a new permanent one installed.

It runs on 110v @ 15 amps.

-lu-w4lt-